Wax on Wednesdays! for July 2015 "Embedding the Unexpected !"

This month I thought it would be super fun to 
Explore
"Embedding the Unexpected!" 
for  
Wax on Wednesdays! on the Youtube Channel 
I began with a 4x4x2" cradle board

 
The embedding item this week is 
"cotton punis"
These are used in charkha, spinning, spun cotton ornaments etc. 
Cotton roving can also be used with  similar  results. 
This cotton takes the wax in beautifully , and can be lightly sculpted as it cools, which can create really beautiful effects!


The Supplies I used this week are :
cradle board 4x4x2"
R and F encaustic medium
Sennelier and Windsor Newton Oil Sticks and Bars
Clay tools
Palette knife
cotton punis 
baby wipes






Sometimes when you receive the post via email , the video does not show up. To view the video directly on the Youtube channel click





I have had a few questions regarding the Youtube channel . One of them is ,
"How do I get an email to let me know a new "Wax on Wednesdays!" video  has been posted?"

To get notification from Youtube to let you know there is a brand new video on any of your subscribed channels, follow these easy steps:

-on Youtube go to "My Subscriptions".
-Click on "manage subscriptions"
-Click on the little gear emblem next to the channel for which you want to receive notification if there is a new video.
-Click on "send me updates"

This will allow you to receive an email only when this channel posts a new video. 

Hope that helps!

Blessings to you,







Popular Posts